GayLord Auctioneer Inc.
World of Used Salon & Spa Furniture & More
Terms & Conditions.
1. All Purchasers must register online or onsite prior to the Auction.
2. Live auction bidding will begin at scheduled time.
3. All furniture and equipment sold either individually or in sets/sequence is sold “As is, and where is”. Some items may also have a reserve price.
4. Auctioneer reserves the right to add, remove or change the items before or after the auction being advertised and/or published. Auctioneer has the right to accept or reject any bids
5. To bid on an item, signal your bid by raising your hand, wait for recognition from Auctioneer.
6. The highest bidder at the time the Auctioneer declares the bid is closed wins the item. An auction staff will obtain your bidding number and voucher/receipt number to verify the winning bid.
7. All aspects of the live auction will be determined by the auctioneer whose decision on all matters will be final.
9. Any bidding disputes will be determined and resolved by the Auctioneer at his/her sole discretion. The Auctioneer reserves the right to immediately put the disputed lot for sale again.
10. The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant a bidding card, and thereby, the privilege to bid at the auction sale and/or revoke such privilege at any time.
11. Purchases become the responsibility of the Purchaser upon winning the bid. It shall be the responsibility of the Purchaser to insure their purchases immediately; as such purchases remain at the sole risk of the Purchaser.
12. All purchases must be settled SAME DAY by cash
13. The Purchaser agrees to pay, in addition to the purchase price of the item(s), a buyer’s premiums fee.
14. The Purchaser will not be entitled to possession of any of the said lot(s) purchased until the total purchase price of all the lot(s) have been fully paid. In the event that the Purchaser fails to pay the full purchase price for any lot(s) within the prescribed time, or fails to comply with any of the ‘Terms of Sale’, the purchaser information will be sent to collections and/or small claims court. All costs incurred by the Auctioneer in the above mentioned process will be billed directly to the purchaser.
15. All costs and the responsibility of removing the purchased items will be borne by the Purchaser.
16. Items shall not be removed or disassembled by the purchaser prior to settling all vouchers by paying cash in full.
17. All lot(s) must be removed within the prescribed time as announced or posted on our webpage, at the Purchaser’s sole cost and risk and only in a manner approved by the Auctioneers. If the Purchaser fails to remove the lot(s) within the specified time, the lot(s) shall be deemed abandoned. The Auctioneers, at their sole discretion, may dispose of the lot(s) without notice or compensation to the Purchaser.
18. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lot(s) by reason of their being incorrectly described in the website and no liability shall be borne by the Auctioneers in respect of any such faults or errors. Website has been prepared only as a guide and by making their bid(s).
19. The Purchaser shall deemed to have inspected the lot(s) to their full satisfaction before offering their bid(s).
20. These ‘Terms of Sale’ may not be amended except by agreement in writing signed by the Auctioneers and the respective Purchaser.
21. The Purchaser and/or their agent(s) or representative(s) acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment is being operated and electrical circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site, before, during and after the auction sale shall deemed to be there at their own risk without notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneers, their agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
22. Any stipulation, promise or guarantee made between the buyer and Auctioneer must appear in writing on the contract before it becomes part of the transaction. The auction assumes no responsibility for verbal commitments.
23. NO LOT is allowed to leave the auction premises without full payment and a valid release slip.
24. You cannot bid on your own lot(s). Any person caught “price boosting” or “shilling” on their own lot(s) will be asked to leave the auction and will lose all auction privileges.
25. Anyone caught tampering with or removing parts from any lot(s) in the auction will be permanently banned from the auction premises and charged by the police. All live auctions are monitored under security cameras.
26. We always recommend you to please check our website on the day of sale before leaving for any postponed or cancellation due to weather condition, or any other emergency circumstances.